Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Two random thoughts for the day:

1. Cravings. So far, not pickles and ice cream. It's been raw potatoes. Now, I've always been a potato lover. Any way you slice them, any way you cook them (except au gratin - I hate that), I'll eat them. But lately, I've been eating a lot of raw potatoes. Wonder if that has an old wive's tale attached...

2. Music. Nathan and I have very diverse musical taste. In my iPod (maybe everyone's does this), there is a playlist of the 25 most played songs. Here's mine:

25. Hey Ya! - Outkast
24. Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
23. Ain't Nothin Wrong With That - Robert Randolph and the Family Band
22. If I Had a Million Dollars - Barenaked Ladies
21. When Will I Be Loved - Linda Ronstadt
20. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
19. Tight Fittin' Jeans - Conway Twitty
18. All Night Long - Lionel Richie
17. Carried Away - George Strait
16. How Many Words - Blake Lewis
15. Arms of A Woman - Amos Lee
14. American Girl - Tom Petty
13. Jump - The Pointer Sisters
12. The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
11. Golddigger - Kanye West
10. Gots to Get Her - Blake Lewis
9. Sugar - Tonic
8. Complicated - Robin Thicke
7. Carolina on My Mind - James Taylor
6. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
5. The One I Love - David Gray
4. Sun Comes Up - John Legend
3. Love Song - Sara Bareilles
2. The Story - Brandi Carlile
1. No One - Alicia Keys

2 comments:

Babbel Family said...

Raw? That is gross!

April said...

I love random thoughts. They are the most fun :)
And seriously....you're top 25 is very close to mine!! Personal favorite? Sunday morning by Maroon 5. Love. That. Song.
Love you!!