Monday, October 27, 2008

New Pictures!

This is the baby looking at us. This view kind of freaks me out.



This is his little hand waving at us. He was really active during the ultrasound doing lots of jumps and turns and waving at us.



This is a nice long profile view of the head and body and one little leg. Don't worry, he's got two, though. We saw them both.


This one is my favorite. What a sweet little face!
The ultrasonographer said everything looks normal, which was a huge relief. For both of my ultrasounds, I look forward to it so much, but then right before it, I get really nervous and afraid that there will be something wrong. So far, so good, though. The only problem is that the ultrasounds have me about 2 weeks behind what my due date originally was. Both times, the measurements put my due date at May 2. I'll see my doctor on Thursday. Hopefully we won't be moving the date.

8 comments:

Christen said...

These things are so cool. Thanks for sharing!

April said...

Awesome! That is so exciting :) Now, you haven't found out boy/girl yet, right?
I know what you mean about being so excited, and then nervous right before. I'll continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby. SO happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

So you keep say "he", "his", "him"...so do you know it is a boy???

Katie said...

Congrats! So glad everything is going so well!!So do you already know you're having a boy??

Laura Hesemann said...

Haven't seen the gender for sure yet. I just keep calling it a boy. Don't know why. I just have a feeling. We'll find out around Thanksgiving.

Stephanie said...

I can totally relate to being nervous before the ultrasound. I got nervous before all of mine, but mine was more that I was nervous they would find more than one.

Hope you're starting to feel a little better.

Alison said...

Mar, congratulations!! So sorry I haven't talked to you yet, I was a little slow on the uptake or something, but as soon as I heard the news I was so excited for you!

bottoms family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you! That is totally awesome! I can remember being nervous on ALL of my kids, so hang in there. Just know that we all still get nervous after all the kids that we all are having!

Laurel