Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Newest Portrait

Another cute profile. She was doing a lot of puckering and sucking so her little lips are all pooched out.


That's her foot right in front of her face. And, yes, she did eventually get it up to her mouth and suck on her toes. It was funny to watch, but I think I'll have to try to break her of that habit fast. Those of you who know how I feel about feet can only imagine how I feel watching my daughter with her own foot in her mouth.

Now for the awesomeness. Unfortunately, she was hiding behind the placenta so we couldn't get a great picture of her face, but this is pretty cool. Look at that sweet little mouth.


I think she looks like her daddy.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

AMAZING. Those bring tears to my eyes! Thanks for posting them. And 16 days!?!? Whoa!!! Are you ready?

The Aguilars said...

OH my goodness, I can't believe she's already sucking on her foot. Too funny. Mia still hasn't really discovered her feet. I wonder if your little girl will still do that after she's born. Love the 3D one- looks better than some of the other ones I've seen. Her little lips are adorable! Can't wait to see real pics of her!

Katie said...

Those 3-D images are amazing! Love to all three of you :)

Katie said...

Beautiful little girl! I can't wait to meet her!

April said...

Those pics are so great!!! LOVE the 3-D....amazing. I'm with you...love those sweet little lips! Can't wait to see more pics AFTER she is here! SO soon :) Lots of love!

Babbel Family said...

It is so fun to go back to those pictures after they are born.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!! That is the smoochiest little face I've ever seen!! I hope things are going well for you little momma - I love you guys so much!! Gosh life doesn't get better than this - xoxoxo!! The Brune's

Christen said...

i'm with everyone else - great photos! thinking of you all!