Saturday, June 19, 2010

Catching Up

I know that it's been a long time since I updated the blog. Here is a random assortment of pictures from the past 5 months.

March 11, 2010
Here's what makes Ella happier than anything in the world - as many binkies as she can hold at once.
March 19, 2010
Just playin' in the toybox. Nathan says this is a cute one.

March 20, 2010
Just lookin' her bedroom window, enjoying the last big snow of the year.


April 14, 2010
Doing a little late-season Easter egg hunting around the house. Miss Ella is definitely into purses, bags, baskets... Anything she carry around and put stuff in.


April 14, 2010
Nothing special, I just love this picture. She looks so sweet.


1 comment:

Babbel Family said...

I have almost sent you so many emails harrassing you to update your blog. All those pictures are so stinkin cute. She is so dang cute! I love the picture with all the binkins, that is totally how Claire is in the morning! xoxo