Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Catching Up

Here are a few recent events. Nothing major, just what's going on in the Hesemann household.
We went to the doctor today, and she now weighs 12 lbs 6 oz. She is no longer a tiny girl. In fact, she's over the 50% for her age.



Our friend Ruslyan (aka "The Russian Concussion") came over tonight to meet Ella. The week she was born, he and his girlfriend took a spontaneous trip to Las Vegas including a visit to the Little White Wedding Chapel. He is such a happy groom. You can see that he loves babies and can't wait to have one of his own.


This is what he brought when he came over. Aren't they beautiful? What a sweet guy.


Laid back, with my mind on my money and my money on my mind...


Straight out of the bathtub. Couldn't you just eat her up?



The unfortunate event of the night. I don't know if you can appreciate the brown spots completely up the back of her onesie or the smear all over the changing table. Time for bath #2 today.


The aftermath...

6 comments:

Katie said...

Ahh she's getting so big! Adorable!!

Christen said...

i agree! i would love to kiss that face!

The Aguilars said...

Wow Ella is really growing! She's catching up to Mia! I love the the poo smears- those are just great, aren't they. I feel your pain - we get a lot of those. Ella is a doll!

aandkhousewright said...

she is seriously so cute!!!

April said...

LOVE the pic right out of the bath...so cute!

Babbel Family said...

Oh I miss her little face! Could just kiss it off!