Friday, December 19, 2008

Here She Comes!

Sorry for the censorship, but I couldn't put my daughter up like that on the internet for all to see. I just thought this was really cute how the ultrasonographer put the arrow and the text on the picture.
I'm happy to say that I was right. I, with the help of my friends Emily and Brooke, have ultrasounded myself twice at work. Each time, we decided I was having a girl. Nathan refused to believe me. Hm.

Sweet profile.
How cool is this picture? I love the 3D ones. We tried for seriously 15 minutes to get a good shot of the face, but she keeps her arms up with her hands over her eyes. I think she's very shy.
One picture of her face. Looks like she already has the pouty face down.
Now that we know it's a girl, let the great name debate begin!

11 comments:

Christen said...

So excited for you guys! Those 3D images are AMAZING.

The Aguilars said...

How fun! I love ultrasound pics! The 3D ones are so clear. She looks adorable already. Where are the belly pics Mar?

Laura Hesemann said...

I'll get a belly pic up soon. I keep forgetting ;)

The Aguilars said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Aguilars said...

K I'll be waiting for the belly pic. And I love the baby countdown (I stole it and put one on our blog too). How fun!

Stephanie said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! How exciting!!!! So happy for you guys!!!!!

Katie said...

Congrats! She will be beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!

April said...

Oh, Congrats!!!!! She is already beautiful :) Just like her Mama :)
Lots of love from the Veo's!!!!!

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

I love the 3-D images. Aren't they amazing? I was hoping for one. Congrats on the girl. It will be so fun.

Babbel Family said...

I am so excited for you! Girls totally rock (that is why I have 4 of them).

Papi and Wee Granny said...

As the old saying goes,
"A son is a son, till he takes him a wife,
But a daughter's a daughter the rest of her life."
So, all is swell.